2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Foodies

8:30:00 AM

All I Want For Christmas is You. And you. And YOU! AND YOU!


It’s that time of year again: company holiday parties, visiting relatives you don’t remember, ugly scratchy sweaters, hot chocolate and of course all the food.

So what do you get for the Foodie in your family? Your squad? Your coworkers?

Look no further, I have answers for you!

For Your Friend Who is All Over the Boba Craze



A shirt for them to show their love for boba. And what's better than having a T-Rex on it?


For Your Outdoorsy, Adventure Junkie Coworker Who is Always Down For The Newest Extreme Sport



Help them keep their water ice cold for those long hikes with this 1-liter water bottle.

For Your Boy-Crazy Little Sister with an Insatiable Sweet Tooth



Macaron lip balms so cute that you can't bear to give them away.

What’s on your wish list this year? We’re doing Secret Santa at work and I can’t wait to shop for my Secret Santa. And I wonder what my Secret Santa got me..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe