Hello South Korea! Time for some Seoul Food!

8:00:00 AM


I briefly mentioned in my previous post that I won a trip to South Korea and it’s true. I am going to Seoul in a couple of days. I’ll be there from June 12th to June 16th and I will be attending Ultra Music Korea during that time. I’ll also be doing a lot of damage while I’ll be there. If everything goes according to plan, I’ll be hitting Edae, Myungdong, Hongdae, Gangnam and trying to maneuver my way like a local using the subway and buses.

It will also be my first time flying outside of North America. That sounds a little terrifying when I put it that way, but in Seoul, you do what the South Koreans do. Which also includes hitting noraebang, hanging out in coffee shops and staying out till the wee hours of the morning. Also drink till you pass out in the middle of the street, but I'm staying away from that. 

I will definitely (no doubt about it) eat my way around the various parts of the city. Fingers crossed that the trip goes smoothly and that I will not go insane during the 12-hour flight. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe