About

8:44:00 PM

Amy Ly


Helloooo~

Thanks for dropping by! My name is Amy and I am your local Bay Area food blogger covering all the good eats you can find in this neck-of-the-woods. Most of the restaurants and boba spots I cover are primarily centered around the South Bay, but every now and then I jump over to SF, LA or even Seattle.

I started blogging in 2014 after a period of blogging on-and-off about various topics. I finally settled on covering food after realizing just how many food photos I take on my spare time.

The name, Bay Area Menu Files, started as my attempt to fit my blog name into a specific acronym, and it grew from there. The Boba Files is a sub-category of my main blog that covers the seemingly infinite amount of boba shops in the Bay Area.

When I’m not writing for BAMF, I am working full time in Marketing.

Till next time!

Amy

Find me on Instagram or email me about business inquiries at bayareamf@gmail.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe